没有一个伟大的政党,就没有繁荣和幸福。
Without a great party, there will be no prosperity and well-being.

自律是自由的首要条件。
Self-discipline is the first condition of freedom.

在你还没得到结果之前,不要急于否定自己。
Don't rush to deny yourself before you get the result.

天空越黑,星星越亮。
The darker the sky, the brighter the stars.

每一次努力都是幸运的伏笔。
Every effort is the foreshadowing of luck.

我们最值得自豪的不是从未跌倒,而是每次跌倒后都能站起来。
Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time.

把汗水变成珍珠,把梦想变成现实。
Turn sweat into pearls and dreams into reality.

人间骄阳正好,风过树梢,彼时他们正当年少。
At that time, youth is blooming, with the sun blazing and wind kissing the treetop.

故乡不是一个地方,而是一种记忆。
Home is not a place, but a kind of memory.

当懊悔取代梦想时,人也就老了。
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.

我们阅读,是为了知道自己并不孤单。
We read to know we're not alone.

爱意东升西落,浪漫至死不渝。
Love rises in the east and falls in the west, romance lasts till death.

悟以往之不谏,知来者之可追。
It's futile to rectify the past, but you can still change the future.

谢谢你出席我的青春。
Thank you for appearing in my youth.

今生所为终有回响。
What we do in life echoes in eternity.

天赋的确使人闪闪发光,但努力也能使人熠熠生辉。
Talent indeed makes a person shine, but hard work does too.

万物皆有裂痕,那是光照进来的地方。
Everything has cracks and that's where the light comes in.

彼方尚有荣光在,少年不惧岁月长。
Youth is not afraid of the long years, there is still glory in the other side.

错失彼此的人终有一朝重逢。
Those who miss each other will finally get together.

做自己青春的主角,而不是他人的陪衬。
Be the protagonist of your own youth, rather than a foil for others.

每一次都要拼尽全力。
Give it your best shot every time.

身在井隅,心向璀璨。
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

爱是想象力,对方是载体,是你赋予它意义。
Love is imagination. The other is the carrier. It's you who give the meaning to it.

当你为错过太阳而哭泣时,你也要再错过群星了。
When you cry for missing the sun, you will miss the stars again.

最聪明的人明白自己是最无知的。
The smartest people understand that they are the most ignorant ones.

你可以随心所欲,但不能随波逐流。
You can do whatever you want, but you can't drift with the tide.

求知若饥,虚心若愚。
Stay hungry, stay foolish.

我还在原地等你,你却已经忘记曾来过这里。
I am still waiting for you in situ, but you have forgotten you had been here once.

不要自找麻烦,除非麻烦找上门。
Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.

做一个忠于自己的人。笑得放肆,哭得酣畅。
Be loyal to yourself. Laugh heartily, cry heartily.

奔赴月亮吧,即便错过,你也将置身于繁星之中。
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it, you'll land among the stars.